Thread: New Strategy?
View Single Post
Old 11-18-2005, 05:39 PM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 

Of course they are swarming; the Islamic Revolution is cooking right along and at the stroke of a pen a fire ball will roll from Islamabad to Acaba and consume everything in between and beyond. Make Pelosi Queen for a day and let her sign the death warrants and then just sit back and watch it happen, that will sure one-up Kerry. There is not a single mid east country or North African country and now most European countries that do not have the Islamic Revolution on their plate to deal with, and Russia has all they can handle. Then add Malaysia, Indonesia and the Philippines in and we got one hell of a rumble spinning up. And all this has been going on for three decades, at least. Many of the Al Qaeda senior people still surviving have made the Afghanistan to Algeria to the Balkans loop and joined in those hideous blood baths so we?re not talking rookies or wild eyed Islamic Revolutionaries in total.

There are some estimated 1.5 million madrasah seminary graduates coming out of Pakistan each year and each a fire pissing Islamic Revolutionary, Johnny Walker being alumni. They?d be a lot further along if they could still cross the border into Afghanistan for military training and gain expertise on all the many ways to disassemble a human being.

Spain has rolled over and now they can pour into Europe via the Straights of Gibraltar and have an unencumbered straight shot to the French border. Italy is in deep shit trying to hold back the tide and will probably be hollering for Navy/Coast Guard help from someone to help stem the flow. Iraq and Libya were Arab Nationalist/Fascist Revolutionaries out looking for their bloody piece of the action but have since been curtailed for the moment, but Pelosi can have them back in business in a heartbeat. You go girl?.let the bloody fireball roll but don?t be surprised at the global consequences and the cadaver count. Should make the 100 million or so butchered by the communists look like chump change.

Scamp