View Single Post
Old 04-20-2006, 09:53 PM

Send a message via Yahoo to Poncho1971

Where did you sling those drinks Gracie? Maybe already met and don't know it! Man! Too many of them! The house we used to rent outside Helen ain't availabe any more, so we gotta find a new place. We usually all crash together...well, not in the same beds, just the same house. When I do head back that way, I'll PM you. Thanks. Oh yeah, I don't think it matters what size bike you put that ass on!! You thinking about a Wide Glide, or maybe a Fat Boy? lol

Bob, Man that's a helluva ride, up one day and back the next! Ain't 20 no more! Last trip up, rode up Fri., met some brothers from Suwanee and rode all day Sat., then back home Sun. That last 100 miles there was no place to put my butt that didn't hurt!
Ok, so i'm a candyass!
Still sounds like a good time. I'm gonna try to get some of us there. I NEED A RIDE!!!! But I ain't bringin no dam deisel fuel!!
Ya'll sure got me wanting to ride up. Would rather not ride that far solo. Did that last summer to Atlanta and bout got my ass busted in one town. Idiot ran a red light. That'll make your butt pucker.
Later
Poncho