View Single Post
Old 08-11-2006, 08:52 AM

Send a message via AIM to SparrowHawk62 Send a message via Yahoo to SparrowHawk62

www.midway.org

Now you can join Midway and receive year-round benefits as an extended member of one of the U.S. Navy's most prestigious crews ever!

As a member of the San Diego Aircraft Carrier Museum, you assist our museum in expanding exhibits, enhancing our education programs, and adding to our collection of historic aircraft. We want you to be a part of our success! With your membership, you may come aboard as often as you?d like for one year. Enroll at the Crew level or higher and you?ll be invited to special lectures and programs for all of our Circle member guests.

Thank you for helping us as we become a national icon of service to country and the history of naval aviation. Your support helps us to converse across generations as we ?Live the Adventure & Honor the Legend? of our community?s naval service.

Levels of membership have been designed with everyone in mind. To join our museum membership, visit us online atwww.midway.org and visitMembership, click on "become a member" to register or just call our office at 619-338-8229 and we'll enroll you over the phone.

We look forward to welcoming you aboard soon,

Theresa Randall, Membership Director

619-338-8229

A veteran - whether active duty, retired, national guard or reserve - is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to "The United States of America", for an amount of "up to and including my life." That is honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it. -- Author Unknown
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote