View Single Post
Old 11-29-2002, 07:44 AM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 
Post G-Dragon

The one thing I will give to the Arabs and especially the PLO. They sure have done a great job of PR the last 15 - 20 years. They have convinced their own and much of the world into believing they are rightful owners of the Land or Israel. In fact most of them are transplants from other Abrab nations in the region. Very few people in America know that. Most Jews are necomers also. But the fact is that there has been a Jewish (Hebrew is the correct term because Jew referrs only to the tribe of Judah, there are two other tribes which help make up most of the Hebrew people today, Benjaman, & Levi) presence in Israel since Joshua fought the battle of Jericho. I know a "Palestinian" who was born in Jerusalem and he personally told me that his family immigrated to Jerusalem from Damascus, Jordan shortly before he was born, but they call themselves Palestinian. He and I have discussed the facts and will tell you that vast majority of "Palestinians" have their roots in the surrounding Arab countries and have recently moved to Israel (the last 30 years or less). Now the Hebrews have also done the same, immigrating from all over the world, but the preception is that only the "Jews" have immigrated into Israel.

Keith
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote