Thread: Merry
View Single Post
Old 12-28-2006, 04:00 PM

Distinctions
VOM 

your Carl and aunt Helen were probably of the type that had simple needs and probably extended a helping hand to others now and then ... the good side of PWT.

Obviously I am not a card carrying PWT but I have sort of an Investigative Reporters summary ... [a discussion/flashback on the old 60s Television Consoles ... the big ones of wood and the cabinet doors ... "if they broke down, nobody fixed them, they just put a smaller television on top of it"]. And with regards to alot of the Internet graphic pics of Trailer Trash/Redneck stuff ... and even Foxworthy's "You know your a Redneck ... if" ... a real DNA card carrying PWT that I am significant to said the other day, after Christmas "I [ess word] on Jim Foxworthy" ... it does keep getting better with time.

soldado de los aguas cafe, Beau

(on the way home from taking my madre some Chicharonne [Pig Skins ... the real stuff] I passed by the Honky Tonk spot that my PWTs owned ... thats all it is now, a spot ... the Yuppies and City tore it down for something Yuppyish, I spose ... Oh, what my Inside Reporters eyes saw ... the indoor shuffle board with the sawdust and metal bottomed shuffles and the Pin Ball type scorekeeper ... The Juke Box with the likes of "North to Alaska", Patsy Cline, Conway Twitty ... the long bar filled with West Coast PWTs ... a gigantic jar of Hard Boiled Pickled Eggs ... and someones comes in the back door and yells "The Mexicans are fighting" ... .... .... .... another Honky Tonk bites the dust. But the "Scoopy's Cones" box is holding the line ... my kid remembers being givin a Scoopy Cone with a scoop ... I am certain it is out of that box and it must be nigh on 12 years old. "waist not, want not"
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote