View Single Post
Old 10-15-2011, 12:50 PM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Default What Sucker$ are actually paying for such???

Just like: "We The (Schnook$)" paid dearly for that; "Fast & Furious" governmental lunacy and We U.S. Taxpayers are also FORCED insanely paying Egypt about 2 BILLION$ yearly in Foreign Aid,...isn't it more than likely that We Naive Americans are also paying for all the lethally-murderous weaponry being poured into Gaza???

Besides, Hizballah & Hamas don't need any more Lybian, Egyptian or even Iranian monies for more weaponry to kill Jews or Israelis, anyway. That same 2 BILLION$ pompously gleaned from we dumb-a-- Americans,...should more than suffice.

If Izzies & Hamies run short of money for buying weapons for destroying Israel,...just wave American Flag, cry Liberty, Freedom, Sovereignty & Homeland. That'll do the trick.

Washington, DC will no doubt give such Jew Haters even more monies. It obviously doesn't matter diddly to such Big Sports with MY/YOUR/OUR Money nor most other rulers wordwide, in that Palestinians ALREADY have a Very Large & Vast Homeland.

The only difference in 2,000 years (or better) is that The Palestinian Homeland of Palestine has since 1947 been renamed The Hashemite Kingdom of Jordan, with Jordanian Royal Saudis as its Rulers. That's all.

What constantly kept a dirty-little-secret from most is that 70% of Jordan's population are The Palestinian People.

Thus, I guess it more than fair saying that some Palestinians obviously won't be content until "They" have TWO Homelands & Jews have NONE WHATSOEVER!

WATCH OUT you Foolish Territory Greedy Pallies accustomed to people not fighting you back.

Cornering a lion or tiger with a switch would be MUCH SAFER than pushing Israelis to the brink.

Neil