View Single Post
Old 04-06-2007, 07:08 PM

Distinctions
Staff 
Post I am seeking contributors for my conservative political blog.

I would like to call on those of you on PF who are of a conservative persuasion to consider contributing for my blog, The Conservative Files (link in my sig). You do not need to post every day, or even every week. You do need to have a passion for writing and conservatism and know what you are talking about. If you are interested in contributing to this blog, please email me or PM me and provide me the following:

Name
Website address (if you have one related to the blog so I can link it if you are OK with that and get you more visits)
What interests you about being a contributor? (This can also be a "What qualifications do you have, i.e. education, journalism experience, etc. that you would like me to know about for considering you for a contributor position)

If you are interested in joining my dad and I on spreading conservative thought, we would love to have you aboard. So, to sum up, if you like writing and are a proud conservative with strong ideas, please consider being a part of The Conservative Files team.

Daniel Sauerwein

President Ronald Reagan (1911-2004)

Civil War History
Military History Blog
Frontier Battles
5th Minnesota Infantry, Company D

sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links