View Single Post
Old 11-27-2007, 01:28 PM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 
Default "Leftiists"??????

My first reaction was anger; then disgust; then extreme sadness.

It`s sad that these guys get treated so poorly after the sacrifices they have made.It`s sad that the criminals who run the country have so little honor as to deny a wounded warrior his rightful due.

Another testament to the worst president ever.

There is a special place in hell for these bastards. This story makes me ashamed to be an American. When is enough, enough?

Oh, now I've got it!

Of course---- these guys MUST BE those "phony soldiers" Rush Limburger was talking about!----How silly of me! ! A real soldier wouldn't allow himself to get injured much less wounded. Coincidentally, this is exactly why Bush, Cheney, Limbaugh, Hannity, DeLay, Craig, etc. are the real soldiers.

But don't worry, Cheney will MAKE sure Halliburton gets THEIR $$$$$ alright,. You can bet your sweet ass on that, as the clip from the article below explains!

Army to pay nearly all of Iraq contract
Military auditors dispute Halliburton unit's costs
By James Glanz
NEW YORK TIMES NEWS SERVICE
February 27, 2006
The Army has decided to reimburse a Halliburton subsidiary for nearly all of its costs on a disputed $2.41 billion no-bid contract to deliver fuel and repair oil equipment in Iraq, even though the Pentagon's own auditors had identified more than $250 million in charges as potentially excessive or unjustified.

Now ain't that just soooooooooooooo sweet of the Army. Wonder if they Army brass received a late night phone call from Darth Cheney (former CEO of Halliburton) to pay the hell up if they wanted to get their damn penisons when THEY retired!

That's right folks...........we CAN pay Halliburton more than $250 million for their piss-poor performance and unjustified excessive charges, but we CAN'T pay our wounded or sick & injured troops their re-enlistment bonuses when they fail to complete their duty assignments because they were prevented from doing so by getting wounded on injured on active duty in service to our country.

These "new" re-enlistment bonuses were proposed, planned for, initiated and put in place by THIS ADMINISTRATION----GEORGE BUSH, DICK CHENEY, DONALD RUMSFELD and I'm sure many other so-called "supporters of the troops" from right-wing conservatives now in power.

So where the hell do YOU---Neil---get off blaming this on the --LEFTISTS---? Or, how is it in any way the fault of Clinton or ANY OTHER political individual from the "other" side of the political spectrum rather than "your boys".

Just asking!

WTF is wrong with you folks??????

Gimp

Gimpy

"MUD GRUNT/RIVERINE"

"I ain't no fortunate son"--CCR

"We have shared the incommunicable experience of war..........We have felt - we still feel - the passion of life to its top.........In our youth our hearts were touched with fire"

Oliver Wendell Holmes, Jr.
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote