View Single Post
Old 07-17-2012, 08:37 AM

Angry Ya know

What's happening all over is really sad. Our town just found out that the water we've
been drinking (35+ years) is highly contaminated and can cause nerve damage and cancer.
But the town is also now bank rupt and broke and can't fix the problem. Not sure what we can do - the house is paid well maintained and you can't sell it because the water is contaminated. You don't know how much of your life was lost to illness caused by the water and there is nobody you can sue for damages or get assistance in the money you loose on your home now.

This is a chain like occurrence all over the states. The VA issues are just terrible in some place and just great in others - why is that? VA care should be a large priority to all states since their kids are serving as shields for the civies who wouldn't go in - even if they were drafted. Sad issues really sad.

The older I get the more angry I become. I should be mellow and kicking back trying to enjoy was little life I have left. Yet my kids - my fellow Vet's and the issues of the day just aggrevate the living hell out of me.

HC (my old friend) was right to be outspoken on these issues to never let them just walk away and get away from the responsibilies they are charged with. Radical thoughts cause me concern as I only had many of these feeling when I was in the service. I've put many of these aside thinking madness was not a way out rather a cause and effect that will heal with time. Not so -

I pray we all have a better outlook in the near future what little future we may have. Isn't there anything good happening anywhere?

Your Pal

Boats

O Almighty Lord God, who neither slumberest nor sleepest; Protect and assist, we beseech thee, all those who at home or abroad, by land, by sea, or in the air, are serving this country, that they, being armed with thy defence, may be preserved evermore in all perils; and being filled with wisdom and girded with strength, may do their duty to thy honour and glory; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.

"IN GOD WE TRUST"
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote