View Single Post
Old 01-03-2003, 09:01 AM

DMZ-LT;

Sid's son is doing a wonderful thing - I don't think I would ever go back - but you just never know? Imagine how many souls have been lost to war. Man's inhumanity to another to kill or be killed to carry around the memories of these events for generations.

It's not hard to see why we are what we are or where we are going. The climate won't kill us - we'll kill ourselves given enough time.

My Kid's and Grand-Kids don't know anything other than that we (America or one of our alias) is always fighting a war (or a conflict) somewhere - their entire lives.

It's a rotten senario and they should have better. Our Father's thought they were fighting the last war but since then we've had one conflict after another and more and more lost brothers and sister's to bury or look for - why?

O Almighty Lord God, who neither slumberest nor sleepest; Protect and assist, we beseech thee, all those who at home or abroad, by land, by sea, or in the air, are serving this country, that they, being armed with thy defence, may be preserved evermore in all perils; and being filled with wisdom and girded with strength, may do their duty to thy honour and glory; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.

"IN GOD WE TRUST"
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote