View Single Post
Old 11-24-2023, 09:41 AM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Unhappy At War With Our Own People

11-24-2023

Once again, and as clear as I can possibly make it, our economy, the welfare and the well-being of “Our Own Nation” must come first and foremost! “So why is that so damn difficult to understand – people?”

We do not “Handsomely-Hire” our own political representatives only to enhance the wherewithal of the entire planet? But rather, we (often erroneously) select our representation to improve the state of affairs, right here within “Our Fatherland First!!”

In short, “Our Nation (and Our People) Must Still Come First and Foremost”, and that is all that there is to it!! After All, “Being a Good International Neighbor” is one thing, but dealing positively and constructively with our own nation, and our own people first, is quite another! And the last time that I looked: “Charity Still Primarily Begins Right Here At Home!”

So do tell me again – why is it that our own government still find this time-tested axiom so difficult to understand -

“And Almost Impossible To Stand Behind?!”

Hardcore