View Single Post
Old 05-20-2002, 02:34 PM

Distinctions
VOM Coordinator Contributor 
Default west coast input

Well thanks for the call Lt it was one of the hilights of the campout . the most we had in camp at any one time was about thirty and thats counting neighbors who droped by and said hey. bern and david are the salt of the earth and hoyin and paul are just as nice we talked to the late hours every night around a very confortable fire pit went through about a cord of wood but shoot it was old and dry and i needed new wood anyway. and talk about a feast david and bern and hoyin and paul bought every steak in the frickin town and we BBq'ed platter after platter of steaks mushrooms and onions asparigus the a crate of fresh strawberrys and more pop beer and boooze the the 7th fleet could drink on a three day liberty. The weather was beautiful and everyone as very confortable . we all got along great just like we knew each other forever. saturday was the big day griz and Arrow and kati showed up and we had a blast next time next year i'm going to rig up an IV with a geritol drip so I can keep up with every one. keith you left one hour before the biggest steak feed i ever went to. next year take a day off from work and stay all weekend . by the way Hoyin is a master craftsmen on making yurts or as she calls them gers i might just sweet talk that little sweety into making me one for a guest lodge at my place tons of room in one of those things well thats it for now pictures to follow