View Single Post
Old 02-18-2003, 09:32 AM
Wannabe/Poser

Distinctions
VOM 
Post The answer is yes

One of the reasons we started this was to help veterans. We figured if we got together we had enough expertise to do just about anything. The Psyco Vets MC club was started as a beginning, gather in members. Several of us have PTSD and can offer help in filing a claim, getting treatment, along with other VA claims problems. One of the Major VA service centers is right here in Atlanta. The Psyco Vets Store was started to get money to donate to Vets or organizations. Need to SELL SELL SELL. I have funded the store and all of the merchandice so far and have about $2,500.00 of my money in it. WE do have three members with serious backgrounds in the areas of Banking, Finance and Income Tax. They are willing to help indivduals in any way they can. We do not have officials of the club yet but we have had two annual meetings (kind of) and a third is planned. (See psyco vets campout post). If you have additional ideas post them here or email me by going to the psyco vets site ( www.psycovets.com ) and reply through contact us.