View Single Post
Old 02-18-2003, 12:03 PM

I hope ya'll will forgive me for getting somewhat off the subject but after reading PHO's response above I just can't help myself.Please feel free to delete this if it is inappropriate and accept my appoliges.

Some reintroduction is probably in order.I was on this site for a while late last summer/early fall useing the SN Doc.2/47,but was off-line until recently because my computer is in storage due to moveing.I am presently useing a borrowed computer which is why I am temp. useing a different handle.When I was here before you all made me feel very welcome and gave me some invaluable advice and help and,quite frankly,I'm hopeing that that you will be in a position,and kind enough, to give me a little more.Last fall I mentioned that after many years of avoiding the VA I thought I was going to have to go to them,apply for some compensation due old injuries/conditions and PTSD, and maybe get some help with current med.problems.Since that time I have made several trips to Alvin York Hosp.,gotten put on the AO regester,put in my compensation claim,-but did not include PTSD because it has never been formally dx'ed-gotten treatment for some on-going conditions,and been told by the Doc. that -as I was afraid might be the case-I have a skin cancer.When I was advised that a determination on my claim was soon to be made I made formal request that this be delayed because of other posible inclusions.The PA says that AO does not cause skin cancer.I have not designated a reprisentative-should I?I am scheduled to see the shrink this coming Fri. and the surg. clinic the following Thurs. for surg./biopsy.Any advice?

Again I appologise for butting in with a lot of drivel.
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote