View Single Post
Old 02-28-2003, 10:54 AM

Distinctions
Staff VOM 
Cool Bio, again

Tom (Andy) Andrzejczyk
Easthampton Mass.

After one semester at U. Mass. I quit and joined the army, asked for airborne infantry and wanted to visit a country is southeast Asia. Didn?t go the Benning, my best friend was kill in Tay Ninh Province while I was in AIT so I requested an immediate assignment to RVN. For all my many sins, I got what I wanted.
4/23rd Mech Infantry for a year. Followed by six months with the
187th Assault Helicopter Company. Followed by nine months with the
52nd Infantry Bat.

Back in the states became a beach bum in southern California for several months then took a magical mystery tour of the country. New Orleans was the best, El Paso was the worst. Eventually decided to become a cop (go figure). Retired due to illness after 28 years as a detective sergeant. Obtained a Master?s Degree in criminal justice just for the hell of it.

Married (my wife is also my zoo keeper), two sons both great kids but the younger one is now 30, I can?t be that old! One son married a girl who is half Italian half Jewish, which means she can get her wine whole sale. Other son is engaged to light Afro-American who is a New York Yankees fan, however for whatever reason, I still love her.

I enjoy peal diving in upstate New York and make napalm for a local right wing group. I?ve never voted for anyone named Kennedy, so don?t blame me. Half Polish (arrived 1905), half English (arrived 1690). Active in our church, spend lots of time in study groups, trying to learn the bible in Greek. Oh yes, whenever I?m mad it?s nice to shoot living creatures that visit our back yard. Occasionally eat the hearts out of freshly killed birds. This has been witnessed by a couple of neighbors, hence so one complains about the shooting. Nice neighbors.

Stay healthy,
Andy
PS: "Vietnam 1968", we aren't that far away. Have lots of relatives in Clinton, and Framingham.
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote