Thread: Geneaology
View Single Post
Old 06-13-2003, 08:54 PM

Distinctions
VOM 

Andy: I have followed one family linage back to Plymouth, Mass to a Samuel Bradford born 1745 died 15 Dec 1810 Worcester Co. MD he was Married to Sarah Fitzgerald also of Plymouth,Mass. I have been looking to find out if Sam was a nephew or grandson of the Bradfords off the Mayflower?

Mortardude: One of the linages I have traced back the Farthest was William Coppidge Born 1612 Chelworth,Chicklaide St. Sampson,Wiltshire England died 1648 his father was Richard Coppidge who is my 9th Great Grandfather. Then there is my GrGrGranmpa James Hutt Watkins who fought as a Pvt in the CSA in the 4th Mo Cav Co.D and his brother Bill was in Co.C of the 4th Mo Cav CSA I joined the SCV with my GrGRGrampa's records.
Now for something different One set of ancestors the Irish side the O'Bannon's have a GED file on ancestry.com that purports to have traced themselves back to The Abraham from Biblical times whether their research is accurate or not its fun to read and would make Abraham my 105th GrGrandfather