View Single Post
Old 06-28-2003, 10:00 AM

Distinctions
Staff VOM 
Exclamation out standing

What great news! Yes you still have a long road but you?ll do it. Were I you, I?d still stay away from camp fires when possible. Relapse is a bad, bad word. Annette told me about your first day at work, totally understand. Just remember, no pain no gain - where did I hear that?

James, quick story for you. When working as an officer of the law, got a call to go to the front yard of a grade school. When we arrived there was a guy beating his girlfriend (8 months pregnant) with a long wooden stick. Ran up to the guy, blocked a swing with that stick and placed him on the ground in an affirmative manner - as in, punched him in the head. I hit him just a little wrong and broke a knuckle on my right hand. Later that evening, went to the hospital and they put my right hand in a cast. Still later that evening I went home and had to use the toilet. When done I looked at the cast and looked at the toilet paper, then yelled out, ?Hey Honey?. She was in the living room and yelled back, ?Don?t even think of it?. (Amazing how that girl knows me.) Like you, it was an all new experience. I think I?d give my left arm to be ambidextrous.

Stay healthy, get better quick Lt.
Andy
PS: Frisco, for years I wanted to know. Now I know. Please, no more close ups.
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote