View Single Post
Old 07-01-2003, 12:02 PM

Distinctions
Staff VOM 
Exclamation Judy

Judy: I?ll have you know I?ve voted against Kennedy?s more than anyone on this site, think I?m older than anyone else from the Commonwealth and always, always vote. We got our nickname of Taxachusetts from people in this state. It was Billy Bulger and that dirt bag Finneran who have run the state house for the last 30 years, they make our budges, Kennedy helps make Your budget.
We are not brainwashed into thinking this is the only place on earth to live. We just take in the sites, ignore the politics and buy many of our goods in New Hampshire.
Your right, in D.C. the closest bar to the Capitol building is Ted Kennedy?s office but as long as he?s not driving over bridges that?s no big deal. Hey, what about Bobby Byrd, former KKK member, who now spends more of your federal dollars than anyone in charge of military R&D?
We are not brainwashed. It?s just that if you are Irish, Roman Catholic, Democrat and have a base in Boston, you get elected in this state. Another argument against majority rules!

Lonely in the Peoples Republic,
Andy
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote