Thread: County Fairs
View Single Post
Old 08-18-2008, 09:37 PM

Default We love fairs!!!

Tom and I have always loved fairs. When we lived in Spokane years ago, we went to the fair every year with our good friends Dick and Ginger. Tom and Ginger would wander around looking at things and Dick and I would critique everyone that walked passed us. So when we moved back to Spokane last year it wasn't very long until it was time for the fair. Who better to go with than Dick and Ginger. Great time. Our fair starts the first week in September and we will be there. There are some things that you can only purchase at the fair.

Keith will probably agree with this but the best fair around is the Puyallup fair. Because Tom and I have lived in a few different states we have a lot of fairs under our belts. I think it might be the Washington State fair, not sure though. They get the best entertainment, one year we saw Smokey Robinson (for free). Last year while we were still in California we went to the Alameda County Fair. Saw the Spinners, Tower of Power, KC and the Sunshine Band, War, and Pablo Cruis (Not all at once)

So anyway, we love the fair.

Raggedy Ann
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote