View Single Post
Old 08-25-2008, 06:58 PM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 
Default Noone,...

..."No one in their right mind at this time, and place as in where the world is now is going to vote for a man/woman that just smiles, and shakes hands, and "speaks",...

..Me...

...What's his name running on the democratic side of things reminds me of the snake oil gypsy on the side of the wagon stating it cures all, and his bolt of energy drink has remarkable qualities to fix everything until your all in the outhouse,...

...I have no desire to listen to anyone that have never worn the uniform of a United States Service member, let alone be the President. To put my trust, and the lives of my family members under anyone that hasn't, I won't, and the world would be rolling the dice if they do.

...He may look shiney, and brand new, and proclaim to be the savior, but I'll put my stock on a man that has served this Nation with Honor, survived under the most painful duration, and "sucked it all up" , and Never waivered,...

...The choice is clear, A decorated Veteran, or a .....................................

...I won't

Tom "ANDY" Andrzejczyk

sendpm.gif Reply With Quote