View Single Post
Old 08-27-2003, 11:36 AM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 
Default Serf BLUE

Verily, it is written, sometimes in the clouds, sometimes in gazing upon the lent in grasshopper's navel: sharing wisdom from varietal sources of inspiration can frequently impart quantum leaps of learning. Good Maestro PHO has spoken well.

Feline fingernail sounds emanating from the celestial blackboard is a Zen thing. Keep gazing upon said blackboard.

Maestro PHO: your delightful story about questionable RTO procedures brought back many good memories! I can only imagine the gasps of horror from the REMF's at division hq, hearing your rather impassioned requests for fire, reinforcing troops, and a few other combat multipliers. Personally, I was in frequent "discussions" with the ASA pukes about what I could and couldn't say out in the jungle on the radio.

"Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end."
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote