View Single Post
Old 09-17-2003, 04:44 PM

These are truly sad days when our own go over to the enemy. I don't know what the mind set is - but there is something really wrong with this picture.

They will fight for these dirt bags and not their own country should mean deportation and loss of citizenship - immediately.
Rats like these don't deserve a home especially when we are paying most of their bills and fighting causes in their behalf.

I know I'm a patriot and would protect this country at all cost and the sooner we shitcan these radicals who would do us all harm for some reason that escapes me at this time is beyond any words I can come up with at time.

They need some old solider's to come back into the service to teach the issues of American pride and virtues. Any more of this shit is going to some major problems within the moral of the troops.

These boys & girls (if applicable) should they be captured they should be debriefed, tried and shot if not deported with no more American Citizenship to be had.

I'm still appauled at the whole issue and its not something we can overlook any further.

O Almighty Lord God, who neither slumberest nor sleepest; Protect and assist, we beseech thee, all those who at home or abroad, by land, by sea, or in the air, are serving this country, that they, being armed with thy defence, may be preserved evermore in all perils; and being filled with wisdom and girded with strength, may do their duty to thy honour and glory; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.

"IN GOD WE TRUST"
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote