View Single Post
Old 11-12-2008, 04:36 PM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 

Boats,
Ya got it right, but kind of like a card game where there are no winners. Iran is goining to nuke and are placing a bet that they won’t get nuked back. It would be tough to nuke Iran given the topography of mountains, but once they set it off, not much will exist that is above ground in Iran. Supposedly, the Allah trip will protect them from a counter strike or those incinerated will get an automatic pass to ‘paradise‘. That is what is being put down in Iran and I just wonder about those soon to be incinerated really believe in a free pass to ‘paradise’ or those who die a long slow death due to rad poisoning due to the nuk exchange will get a free pass as well. Now strange bed fellows happening, Arab states are not so unkind to Israel theses days, seek nuk deterrent capability or to become under some nuk deterrent capability. Bad ju ju happening, there is no way any Sunni Arab state is going to be intimidated by the Pelosi backed Syrian-Iran mob without a fight to the death., that bully trip is not happening.

Arrggg, “Seven Pillars of Wisdom” by T.E Laurence (AKA; Laurence of Arabia) gives a clue as to what a fuc up mess all that is. So now SF corrupt power politics is going to change all that? I don’t think so.

Scamp