View Single Post
Old 11-14-2008, 10:00 AM

Distinctions
Coordinator VOM Contributor 

I concur. The MSM have been instamental in pushing this financial snowball along and getting it close to the edge of the drop-off. I find it very interesting that, if you listen to the pundits, we`re about to see the Great Depression- a Sequel released soon in your neighborhood, and 100k are still showing up at NASCAR events and football games every weekend spending like drunken sailors(sorry Bill). Walmart showed good profits last 1/4 and they expect huge holiday numbers. Folks are spending, they just want a little bang for their buck. They`re buying KIAS made in Georgia instead of Fords from Detroit, and I agree-let the BIG3 go down and reorganize. They`re way too top-heavy with fat cats greasing each others`and the UAWs and congressmens hands.
BTW, the KIAS,etc., being assembled all over the southeast are coming ot of non-union shops where the employees are being paid great wages with all the bennies. The unions have outlived their usefulness, and now the dems are about to ensure that the secret ballot in union votes will be history. Watch for strong-arm Chicago tactics,coming soon to a union shop near you!

Peace,Griz
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote