Thread: One year ago
View Single Post
Old 11-18-2008, 06:30 AM

Default Mr. Ryan

Sir - I deeply regret your loss and wish I could take away your pain. Like so many others have said she's in Heaven and looking over her family and knows you are there for them.

The hardest part of life is knowing that we all have to move on - eventually. Its an adjustment that we all have to deal with as we watch our family and friends move on before us.

One thing they leave us is fond memories of what we have shared together in life. The ups and the downs are all something we share - its during this time we become bonded for life. It doesn't make our pain go away but it comforts us knowing that others care about us when these events occur and are there (life your PF friends) should you need them.

It's hard to believe a year has gone by already - and the pain you have now will remain there for some time thereafter. You have to be strong as the remaining family depends on your support and guidance.

My very best to you and may your Wife rest in peace - like I said earlier - She knows you are there to watch over her family in her absence. Good Speed - Mr. Ryan.

O Almighty Lord God, who neither slumberest nor sleepest; Protect and assist, we beseech thee, all those who at home or abroad, by land, by sea, or in the air, are serving this country, that they, being armed with thy defence, may be preserved evermore in all perils; and being filled with wisdom and girded with strength, may do their duty to thy honour and glory; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.

"IN GOD WE TRUST"
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote