View Single Post
Old 11-18-2008, 07:46 AM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 

Welcome Skysoldier! You are among friends here. I know what you mean about wondering about how your buddies are doing. About 5 years ago I started looking for them. One of the amazing things is several of us had the same idea at the same time and we did find each other. Several of them had kept in touch with one guy or another so we quickly increased our numbers until now there are about 15 or so in touch. Our battalion had been having reunions for several years and we began going to them and now we are all buddies again. I cannot explain how amazing it was to be together again. We all found out we had all never forgotten each other and were equally worried about what had hapened to each other. There are several ways to get in touch but the best is to join your brigade association. If you haven't I suggest you do that. Since you were such a small unit and a highly motivated special unit it is possible there are several there that know you buddies even if they aren't members. I took the liberty of finding where your next reunion was in case you didn't know. Good luck and welcome home! http://www.floridaskysoldiers.com/2009-Reunion.htm
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote