Thread: Hello
View Single Post
Old 01-06-2009, 06:13 AM

Default Tina hope your holidays were happy ones

Tina - ups and downs we can all relate to. Glad to here you are well and that you made it through the holidays. I got a cold again - it figures. About 85% right now and back at work. We are going through restructuring - I hate that word. Already lost a few folks who like so many others really needed that job.

Family is doing as well as it can under the circumstances. My youngest daughter went back to her x and its not sitting well with me or my wife. But that's her choice. Got stuck paying for her apartment lease until this Sept. as we had to co-sign for her since her credit is so bad.

Oldest daughter went her own way a few years ago and we haven't heard from her but know she's OK. Her choice. Wife is not getting any better and is toughing it out as her condition is progressive and she has little chance of getting any better than she already is.

Life is a bitch - but I still feel blessed and grateful to the Old Man Upstairs. Circumstances could be a lot worse.

Tina - I really wish you well and glad to see you posting. I don't get on as often as I used to so when I do its like visiting family. Think positive and things will get better - at least I keep that hope alive. God Bless and take caree.

O Almighty Lord God, who neither slumberest nor sleepest; Protect and assist, we beseech thee, all those who at home or abroad, by land, by sea, or in the air, are serving this country, that they, being armed with thy defence, may be preserved evermore in all perils; and being filled with wisdom and girded with strength, may do their duty to thy honour and glory; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.

"IN GOD WE TRUST"
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote