View Single Post
Old 03-10-2009, 05:20 PM

Distinctions
Contributor 

Thanks so much everyone.

It took us a whole 3 hours at the doctors office and did not expect the outcome. He has pneumonia on the left side. He checked his, uh, rectum and did some test(my mom stayed in I stepped out, he didn't need an audience) that said it wasn't close to the exit. Soooooo he is going monday to a GI doctor where we will more than likely schedule a scope. IF we find more of the above mentioned before monday we are to call and go from there. He also has a very enlarged prostate.

The doc thought it might be an ulcer so he gave him some meds for his stomach. Leviquin for the pneumonia.

Sigh, this sucks. As much as I don't want him to leave more of me doesn't want him to suffer any pain. he has had allot of stuff happen to him in his life that should've killed him. It'll be like losing a grandpa, the only dad i've ever had, and at the same time losing a child. Its a weird feeling. I have also seen the effects of alzheimers in the late stages on both of my other grandparents.....NO ONE deserves to be like that.

Thanks again everyone
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote