Thread: "How Come"??
View Single Post
Old 04-20-2009, 07:59 AM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Default "How Come"??

Since first hearing about the Great Disparity given for MY/YOUR/OUR and/or U.S. Taxpayer Monies (both current & future for children & grandchildren) on FNC this morning (4/20/09), I figured where better to pose my questions than at: "Fox & Friends" themselves, besides here.

There are a lot of people here on Patfiles that also have their heads-screwed-on-straight.

Neil

Here goes:.................................

Dear Fox & Friends,

How Come U.S. Government loaning Banks or Financial Institutions with vast sums of MY/YOUR/OUR and/or U.S. Taxpayer Monies are now rewarded 5 PERCENT interest,...while for quite some time individual U.S. Citizens basically loaning banks Working Capital with their Deposits have only garnered about 1% & UNDER, and now lower than ever before in about 60 years??

Seems to me (since actually is so) that only ones actually getting: "Bail-outs", "Stimulus" & producing of new jobs,...are both: "Fat Cat" Big Brother Governments" (Local, State & Federal) & Large Corporations.

As usual: "We The (Schnooks)" and/or The U.S. Taxpayer just pay & pay & pay,...and get absolutely nada, niente, nicht, nothing and/or zilich.

N.R. Filidei / Avenel, NJ
AKA: Neil / reconeil / www.wowcopy.com