View Single Post
Old 05-12-2009, 01:07 PM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arrow View Post
David has shown nothing but respect for us as a people and only ask respect in return. The man has served some of us now for going on ten years and this is how we reward him? All this could have been avoided with compliance to a simple request to back off the personal insults. It is possible to question a persons veracity while remembering you are in a pubic venue with others. It is quite sad for me to see men that have enjoyed the opportunity to meet and come together day after day and year after year on this site attack and denigrate in a public venue on another site a younger brother, a Gulf War Veteran, the son of a Vietnam Veteran, and grandson of a World War II Veteran, that has done nothing but keep them all connected lo these many years.
Sis :

What you say is true. But let's get to what is really wrong. Ron was banned twice from this site. The last was for physically threatening some of those here. He should never have been let back to post here. Period. There is no doubt in my mind that he was making up his war stories to cause exactly what happened. That is my perception of what transpired.

Larry