View Single Post
Old 06-24-2009, 08:00 AM

Default Rushing Fools - good term

I too feel the inrush of too many government projects and too much cash is being spent. Not all is broken but some need revisements. The expenditures of late are a disgrace and will cause our Grandkids some real grief down the road. The whole issue of late is to give away money in hopes of dreams coming true. I don't think they've stopped and sat back for a reality check yet on just how screwed up they've made the system.

Printing money and giving it away doesn't fix the bottom line. Whose going to repay all this money and how is it backed up? The banks are going about their normal business of bonus's again, they still say they need more money - yea right.

The auto industry has once again introduced their inability to make a product that will sell and be fuel efficient.

Gas is up - Food Cost is up - Utilities are up - Wages are frozen or your laid off. Health care is a major issue. I know my wife needs major care throughout the year. My daughter and her two kids are on welfare and I pay their rent and buy them food and cloths throughout the year.

My days are all but numbered. But I plug along doing what I can - when I can. Life is good.

O Almighty Lord God, who neither slumberest nor sleepest; Protect and assist, we beseech thee, all those who at home or abroad, by land, by sea, or in the air, are serving this country, that they, being armed with thy defence, may be preserved evermore in all perils; and being filled with wisdom and girded with strength, may do their duty to thy honour and glory; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.

"IN GOD WE TRUST"
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote