View Single Post
Old 07-28-2009, 08:38 AM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Default Steve,...

Even though more so into facts & realities rather than taking sides on racial & police matters, one certainly understands why both you & Stick choose doing otherwise. After all, many Americans have pretty-much heard same politicized variations of events (unfortunately too many times) over the years, on National TV. Hell,...even God Himself is quite: "Stupidly" debated in America. Naturally not Islam's God. Just Judeo/Christian God, of course.

Regardless, and some obviously believing purposeful political perversions rather than actual facts & realities aside,...let's Get Real or Honest here. Just like it's stupid believing that all Blacks, Half-Blacks or Browns are All Wonderful, Caring & Good Americans with nary a racist bone in their bodies,...it's just as stupid believing that all in Blue Uniforms are All Authoritarian Well Armed Bad Guys,...and especially The Whites in Blue.

Besides, only Gates, Obama & other notable: "Race Card Players" of government, racial organizations & racial press made A RACIAL ISSUE of a simple reported Break-in & possible Burglary, Home Invasion, or even Hostage Situation. Neither neighbor reporting it & officers responding to The Break-in had a clue of what color ("Maybe Hispanic") OR HOW WELL ARMED the perps were.

Cops never know what ACTUALLY responding to.

Then too, after taking OFFICERS away from Important Duties due A Professor's not even being smart enough to keep track of his very own house keys, chasing after Sgt. Crowley & going that parental insultingly: "Yo' Moma" bit,...wasn't very nice either.

Any normal Americans not believing selves better than most other Americans, would have no doubt acted quite differently. If in the same situation as Obama's tight friend Gates, I certainly would have quite differently apologized appreciatively to all 3 Cambridge Police Officers on the spot,...for having diverted all 3 from Fighting Real Crimes.

Whatever, if I were 5 year: "Sensitivity Class" teacher Officer Crowley,...you couldn't get me to go: "Have a beer" with such Political Supremacist Racists,...in a million years.

Like: "We all jus-gotsta learn to git-along" when suitable obvious Racists couldn't sucker me as most about 30 years ago,...same is so now. Yes, and: "Believe it or Not". There are just as many Black or Brown Racists, as there are Whites. Per capita, maybe even more?
In leadership & positions of power & people manipulating,...FOR SURE.

Neil

P.S. Scout,
All "911" has been released & validates most of what been saying.
But,...such was on FNC and/or The Fox News Channel.
Not sure what or if even much was reported on ABC, CBS or NBC?

Last edited by reconeil; 07-28-2009 at 08:45 AM. Reason: P.S.
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote