View Single Post
Old 12-26-2009, 05:35 PM

Distinctions
POM Contributor 
Lightbulb

Scout and Rev Doc,

There is no doubt the militants of the Muslim faith are taking advantage of the freedoms we have here in this country and don’t think it does not concern me as much as it does anyone. My girl’s job has her traveling by air less than some but more than the average citizen. I used to see it as a great adventure for her until we were attacked by militant Muslims on 9-11-01. She takes it all in stride but trust me it’s my great relief to hear she’s home safe again with no incidents. I want answers and action as much as anyone that post to PF. I sincerely fear a civil war in this country with so many factions on every side that we are all going to end up killing each other to the delight of the enemy within and without. Is it possible that peaceful solutions and strong leadership can be found within a populist movement made up of freedom loving people from all faiths and all walks of life? Don’t we owe that effort to the next generation and those following? These are meant as sincere questions of two patriots from another deeply concerned patriot.

Best wishes to you both and your families for the coming new year,

Arrow

My apology for the long post (house bound with all the snow and ice and way to much time for thinking ) but also wanted to ask you Scout what do we make of this Muslim father warning that his son has become radicalized. A failure of communication between intelligence communities and law enforcement? It is all very discouraging and upsetting to your Sis.

CNN) -- The father of a man suspected of trying to bring down a Northwest Airlines jet recently contacted the U.S. Embassy in Nigeria about concerns that his son had "become radicalized" and could be planning something, a family source told CNN Saturday.

Follow link for the rest of the story:

http://www.cnn.com/2009/CRIME/12/26/airline.attack/index.html

Thomas Jefferson, Kentucky Resolutions of 1798: "In questions of power then, let no more be heard of confidence in man, but bind him down from mischief by the chains of the Constitution."
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote