View Single Post
Old 03-13-2010, 08:13 AM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Default W-Hole,...

Good Luck with your email to Congressman or just one type American Exercise in Lordly Futility.

I figure you've got as much influence rectifying or: "Disallowing" Dangerous Foreign Vehicles from America's Highways,...as I have at stopping MANY ON A DAILY BASIS of CRIMIALLY ILLEGAL ALIENS (smugglers, coyotes, spies, mole, mass-murderous enemies & terrorists inclusive) from being Quite National-Suicidally & Asininely by Political Leaders welcomed to America.

Sure, some veggie & fruit pickers or honest workers also daily slip-in or sneak into America with The Politically-Welcomed Crowd. But,...SO WHAT?

They are not The Ever Growing Lethal Problem FOR THE PEOPLE. Such are merely The Ever Growing Great Financial Drain for The U.S. Citizen/Taxpayer,...and what now has ALSO BECOME: "A Foreign Welfare State" or; "Big Brother Nanny State" for ILLEGAL foreign nationals ALSO.

Guess We and majority of NOT STUPIDLY Politically-Correct Americans can only hope for The Best?
Praying that Authoritarian Officialdom (bipartisan) finally comes to its senses,...couldn't hurt either.

Neil