Thread: Fng
View Single Post
Old 04-05-2010, 07:42 AM

Default Welcome Bob

Sorry I'm so late - but welcome aboard mate. I too agree life is too short - as we are getting on with our life we are finding each year it gets shorter and shorter. I feel I have so much yet to do and not much time to do it in.

Working keeps me busy and my mind sharp - yet I do wish I could do more. I've been on this site for some time and its been good for me as I'm sure it will be for you. Here you keep connected to others like ourselves. You become a family of sorts and those who can contribute are very much welcome.

Many have issues (but who doesn't) here they find friends who care and know what they are going through. Here they unload the issues that they've buried for years and know they can vent those things that other's just wouldn't understand.

I've been grateful to many of them but really haven't said it in so many words. It seems they've adopted me into their circle of life and that alone keeps me from being alone - if you know what I mean.

Bob - you are very much welcomed here and we look forward to your words of wisdom and input. Don't hesistate to speak your mind as other's have for years. They are a good bunch of guys and gals and they all are an inspiration to each other.

My best to you and your family.

O Almighty Lord God, who neither slumberest nor sleepest; Protect and assist, we beseech thee, all those who at home or abroad, by land, by sea, or in the air, are serving this country, that they, being armed with thy defence, may be preserved evermore in all perils; and being filled with wisdom and girded with strength, may do their duty to thy honour and glory; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.

"IN GOD WE TRUST"
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote