View Single Post
Old 09-03-2010, 12:37 PM

Distinctions
Contributor 
Default Damn,...Boze.

You really know how to get peoples' hackles up!!!

It was disgusting enough realizing Unknown MILLIONS of: "Criminally Illegal Aliens" (Correct INS nomenclature) receive U.S. Drivers Licenses and/or Photo IDs, Medical & Schooling (higher Education also) at MY/YOUR/OUR EXPENSE, INSTEAD of Automatic Deportation back to their beloved Homelands...like most normal nations do.

Automatic Deportations from Mexico, Iran, China, North Korea & such are truly rare.

Regardless, now: "We The (Schnook$)" and/or the perpetually suckered by Ruling Elite U.S. Taxpayers are expected to just accept ANOTHER ABSURD ILLEGALITY like: "Some states are entertaining: 'Non-Citizen Voting' "???

Sure makes me wonder why so much vote pandering given for foreign nationals (illegals & enemies inclusive), instead of American civilians & military? Also wondered why no Military Hunta, going way back to: "Slick Willy" or Bill Clinton Days?

Would that the U.S. Military abroad received such voting concern from Their Amateur Bosses and/or Our Career Inept & Power & Control Mad Rulers, anyway? It sure would be appreciated.

Wouldn't that at least be: "Fair"?
After all, doesn't The U.S. Military fight & die to protect ILLEGALS (jailed or free) from Islamic Terrorism & all enemies foreign & domestic, ALSO?

Neil

Last edited by reconeil; 09-04-2010 at 06:18 AM. Reason: corrections
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote