View Single Post
Old 09-15-2010, 05:49 AM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 

Quote:
Originally Posted by revwardoc View Post
All that proves is that a bunch of politicians pandered to each other and were equally ignorant of the actual situation in which the CIA had already confirmed was no WMD's. Sorry, but I feel Georgie Jr. made a mistake paid for with over 5000 GI lives.
So now you're expecting us to believe that it was all some grand conspiracy that persuaded practically every prominent US political figure of both parties, as well as the respective heads of state of England, France, Germany and a few other countries that that wascally SH had WMD's? Andthat you were the only one in America who didn't believe the intellignece briefings that all of the above received? Just what do you think those intelligence briefings were based on? Do you have any idea about how strategic intelligence is gathered or processed? Do you really believe that GWB would send our warriors into harm's way, knowing that there were no WMD? I know him personally, and also know that he wouldn't even dream of such a crime as you're accusing him of. I think you should be ashamed of yourself.

"Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end."
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote