View Single Post
Old 12-02-2003, 04:59 PM

Default Dear Philly.....

No one is "insulting" you. I think you are a bit "overly sensitive" to the situation. I didn't realize that there were so many "lesbian rapists" on the loose chasing fine, upstanding heterosexual women like yourself.

If the moderators believe me to be out of line with my responses, I would be more than happy to talk to them, at your request or at anyone else's. I've been posting here for a couple of years now and I've always felt free to express my feelings about many topics. I still feel free to do this. I am not attacking you, but I do feel like I am appropriate in responding to your posts which have criticized my orientation and and insinuated that I, or people of similar orientation, have perpetrated some sort of "crime" against you. As a matter of fact, it is your attitude that is the fertile field of hate and violence and causes things like gay bashings to occur. I've yet to see, read or hear about any cases of a group of homosexuals/lesbians beating a poor heterosexual to death (ie., the case of Matthew Sheppard). This is how I have interpreted your posts, and now I am responding.

I am in no way "hateful", believe me!! In the South, we have a saying. It's called "Hit dog hollers first".

Peace.
sendpm.gif