View Single Post
Old 01-21-2004, 08:31 PM

Send a message via Yahoo to travisab1
Thumbs down Terrorist;

David;
When I registered last year I tried to register as a conservative. I was told OK but that I couldn?t vote in the Primaries. So I said, Republican. Bring back the Whig?s. At least no-one can remember them. It?s getting pretty bad when you can?t proudly name what party you back. When I found out Bush was going to sign that gun bill in law this year I stood up and took notice.

Like I said before, I shudder to think of what good ole? Al Goard would have done after 911. You know like with Naughty, Naughty, Naughty you bad Terrorist. Now you tell them over 3,000 human beings you slaughtered who?s family member?s lives are forever ruined that you?re sorry and you won?t do it again.

What the HELL can you do but let them know that they can?t come to America and Terrorize We the People without some sort of retaliation. They?d better thank their god what ever it?s made out of that someone like me wasn?t the President of the US of A. I?d have turned that whole desert into glass. To HELL with the collateral damage. They didn?t mind killing our innocent people here, why should we care about killing those heathens over there. I?m sorry. I believe in GOD and apple pie but when you turn your face for the second slap that?s it. The Bible didn?t say turn your cheek back for a third slap.

May God save us all.

Regards,
Travis

I could sure use another one right about now...
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote