Thread: big chose
View Single Post
Old 07-26-2002, 08:31 AM

Distinctions
POM Contributor 

That's exacly what I am talking about Scamp. It takes time a lot of time to know. And just because the person knows people you know and is approved by them does not mean they are ok. As was in the case I noted above. There is no fool like an old fool. And I think we can be as vulnerable in our later years as our early years. Esp when the children start leaving the nest and you find yourself facing maybe the next 20 or 30 years alone.

But nothing is worse than being young, sweet and full of excitement for life and have it robbed from you a few years down the road when you wake up and find out that the person you thought you married doesn't even exist. This may sound hard but below is site that I'm putting up for anyone that wants to use it. I think it is a good thing for both men and women. Check it out before making any serious life decisions. And remember players only love you when their playin'.

datesmart.com/map.htm

Thomas Jefferson, Kentucky Resolutions of 1798: "In questions of power then, let no more be heard of confidence in man, but bind him down from mischief by the chains of the Constitution."
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote