View Single Post
Old 07-27-2002, 12:50 PM

Exclamation Support Our Troops

I have started a petition...as I read all the stories and posts on here I see alot of ya'll are war Vets and know how ya'll was treated...I am a war Vet too but I dont consider Desert Storm much of a war due to we didnt finish what we started (my opinion) ..anyways they promised not to repeat what they did in Nam and other wars due to the fact they seen how it affected our men...unfortunately they are not keeping it...they are several groups that are not being rotated that have been in war zone since Sept every homecoming date they were given has been canceled with no end in sight some have been told they will stay til Dec be sent home for a week and go back for another year...it is bringing their morale down and they are getting fatigued...and it is not fair that others get their rotation and they dont...yeah yeah we are in time of war...it is their job ect ect ..I have heard it all...yeah it is their job but all jobs have their limits even defending our own country...this morning made me even angrier when I read they are cutting back 100,000 troops why all those have to lose their jobs why cant they send them in to replace all those who need a rest...on top of that they are cutting pay...it is hard enough on them as it is and now they wanna really get them where it hurts..so come on everyone let our voices be heard so there is not a repeat of Nam please sign the petition ..Thank You
www.libertyfiles.com
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links