Thread: John Kerry ????
View Single Post
Old 02-19-2004, 06:04 PM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 
Default Sir Blue

It seems hardly credible that the CIA sponsored, founded or had anything at all to do with the SDS, except to possibly and probably infiltrate this bunch of anarchists, marxists, and trouble-making wannabees. Their espousal of violence as a means to their warped ends automatically places them in my theoritical, ethical, and actual crosshairs. The loose, but discernible linkage between the SDS, Weathermen and other anti-war, anti-US groups had been well documented; Fonda and her ilk were knee-deep in all the activities, and to me, therefore Kerry is guilty,not just by association, but by activity as well.

I had a brief, and for him, a very uneventful encounter with one of these cretins while finishing my degree at The University of Texas at Austin, in the 1969-70 school year. When he tried to block my entrance into a class I needed in order to graduate, I gently remarked to him that it had been a mere seven months since I had knowingly killed anybody, and my trigger finger was getting rather itchy. And viola! the door became unblocked!! To this day, I have nothing but contempt for them. That's my strategery, and I'm sticking to it.

"Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end."
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote