View Single Post
Old 08-06-2002, 02:19 PM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 
Default I'm getting

to know Andy too well. I knew he was going to make a reference to baseball!

I could jump on a soapbox for hours on this subject but will make this brief. All this Confederate Flag and Confederate Heritage bashing is all part of the PC and NAALCP plot to demonize Southerners and the Southern cause. We are a unique part of the country that we identify as Southerners and the pride we feel in that. That pisses people off for some reason. If the South was so bad, the majority of blacks in this country wouldn't be living here. It would be like up north the Irish trying to get Revolutionary War Reenactors to not allow the Union Jack because it's offensive to them. It would incure demonizing everything that has to do with Great Britan, it's culture, it's sacred symbols. It would be blaming all of their problems on the British, and then try to extract money from them. Hogwash!

I will now defer to ma brother and eminent orator, Gen. Beauregard "Stonwall" Gimpy to take the colors from me and enlighten ya'll.

J.E.B. Packo

PS Andy, I think men from both sides would love what you did with that ornimint! They had reunions for years after the war, together. Give the T-shirt to Annette, and let your neighbor know that he's in a heap of trouble if he comes to Sherriff Shug Kisner of Culpeper County's turf. AHHHHEAPATROUBLE, BOY!

"DISSENT IS PATRIOTIC!" (unknown people for the past 8 years, my turn now)
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote