View Single Post
Old 04-01-2004, 05:02 AM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 

Quote:
Originally posted by MORTARDUDE So James..are you, I, Fred and Dan going to meet up on the 28th ( Wed. ) ?
You all can stay at my house. I have an "attack" Sheltie !! LOL

For sure stop at Shiloh on the way to Memphis. Be sure and go to the Hornet's Nest and Bloody Pond where my great-grandpa was. I would be glad to meet you there if you wouldn't mind.

Larry

P.S. : Where does Dan work in Memphis ?
Larry
Its my intention to drive through Shiloh on the way over to Memphis. I'd love to meet you there. How are you getting to Ellijay, anyway? Sure, I'd be glad to stay there in Memphis with you if you havent tried to kill me before the campouts over (lol). That would mean doiing Shiloh for sure on the 27th
Fred-if youre reading this: That means lets do Chickamauga on Monday, 4/26
Dan works as a construction supervisor for a large International Corporation which shall be unnamed for now.He travels all over the country supervising their jobs. He lives in NC.
Packo: I'm going to eat at the Palms just cause of yr recommendation--I'll give you the review later. I am coming down for the big Ranger Whoopdedo in Bragg next year and have invited Dan as my guest. I'd be honored to go with you too.
(Tom C: you too!!)

James