Old 04-17-2002, 03:23 PM
Administrator

Distinctions
Special Projects VOM Staff Contributor 
Default Military intelligence

David

Registered to :Aug 21, 2001
Posted 28-09-2001 at 17:41
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I was reading an article today that stated NATO had no intelligence service. Nothing central to its core such as the CIA or similar services. I wonder how they get anything done...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Profile www Qoute
dutchmil

Registered to :Sep 29, 2001
Posted 30-09-2001 at 04:47
NATO has a lot of member countries, who I think all have their own intelligence services, should be enough I guess
-----------------
Visit the Dutch Military Topsites

Profile Email www Qoute
GoldenDragon

Registered to :Aug 22, 2001
Posted 30-09-2001 at 06:35
Military intelligence? Isn't that an oxymoron?

Profile Email www Qoute
David

Registered to :Aug 21, 2001
Posted 30-09-2001 at 07:35
Dutchmil I agree it should be but I think most of the countries still hold much intelligence in reserve. I guess I don't really long for the day when they do consolidate an agency as that agency will probably be the most powerful the world has ever seen and may become a danger to any world citizen depending on how it is run.

GD your right it is hehe

Profile www Qoute
dutchmil

Registered to :Sep 29, 2001
Posted 01-10-2001 at 17:12
I Agree on that

Profile Email www Qoute
KOOL

Registered to :Sep 27, 2001
Posted 04-11-2001 at 17:03
Back in '85, in a war games exercise with NATO, we had to get NATO clearances in addition to the DOD clearances we already had.
Go figure!

-----------------
ANCHOR CLANKER
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links