View Single Post
Old 05-05-2004, 07:56 AM
Banned

Distinctions
Contributor 
Default Pictures

MI (Military Inteligence) runs one part of the prison and the rest of the prison is run by the Army. The majority of the prisoners are just detainies, a place to keep them off the streets. Then there is the MI side, which employes tactics that are a little out of the ordenary to get information out of the prisoner to save American lives. Now if makeing a prisoner stand there naked with womens panties on will get him to tell where he hid his B-40 than hes gona have some panties on. The problem comes in when pictures are taken and given to the media.
It used to be that M-I could just beat it out of a Prisoner, now they can't touch the prisoner, so whats left? These guys weren't hurt, just humiliated. Big deal.
Its not the act, its the pictures, When the pictures come out then all the brass have to say, this is terable, and is not what America is about, and someone will pay for it. Meanwhile, M-I finds new ways to get information from prisoners and the new ways, if there were pictures, wouldn't be any nicer. hears the new rules, NO Cameras in the prison area, Media out of the country, No more prisoners, They have a gun-they die.
This, of course, is just my opinion.

Ron