Thread: Kerry's Veep?
View Single Post
Old 07-02-2004, 09:44 AM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 

I don?t know about TJ being boring Packster, but certainly interesting. Seems he?s for everything and against the same things, depending on whose political knickers he?s trying to get into at the moment or which or what political ox is due for goring. As to Al, well, I?d say he?s gone from being the anointed DNC ?Mr. Rogers? to a raving maniac of questionable mental stability. Makes ya wonder which is the real Al or if Al has picked up on the Deanian thing as a way back to the DNC main dining table for non-lepers. My guess is that he?s fed-up with being in the DNC colony-purgatory for the diseased, lame and unfit and is making waves. But being a raving ?Elmer Gantry? for the selected/invented party line isn?t his strong suit I?d reckon; yo-ho, that act is mighty thin I?d say.

I totally agree that Hil could really spice things up tons and tons. From the get-go there will be no doubt as to who is dog and who is tail and who wags whom, yikes!!!!
May I suggest that she is the original, prototype, first run, political ?Steel Magnolia?. Boy howdy, TJ is possibly in for a whoopin before he even knows he?s been taken behind the woodshed for a whoopin. One of my favorite sayings that seems to be appropriate to this possible scenario: ?When hunting rabbits in tiger country, it?s prudent to watch out for the tigers. When hunting tigers in rabbit country, the rabbits don?t matter.? If Hil is on a tiger hunt, TJ had best keep his ears down, and be still his wiggly nose/ nervous tail, it would seem.

Scamp