View Single Post
Old 08-27-2004, 03:23 PM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 
Default Neil

It's obvious to anyone who can tie their own shoes that you will not "fess up" to the "truth" OR answer my questions I've placed before you.

Which should surprise no one who regularly visits these forums BTW.

Your ability to "double-talk" around or completely ignore or disregard the factual information presented is well known and recorded here for all to see.

Therefore I'll leave you with several "relevant" quotes for you to peruse and possibly understand.......but I doubt it!

"The great masses of people will more easily fall victims to a big lie than to a small one. Especially if it is repeated over and over."
-- Adolph Hitler

"To announce that there must be NO criticism of the President, or that we are to stand by the President Right or Wrong, is not only UNPATRIOTIC and SERVILE, but is Morally TREASONABLE to the American Public." ---
Former Republican President, Theodore Roosevelt

"An elective despotism was not the government we fought for." --Thomas Jefferson

"We can have a democratic society or we can have the concentration of great wealth in the hands of the few. We cannot have both."
-- Louis Brandeis, Supreme Court Justice from 1916-1939

Gimpy

"MUD GRUNT/RIVERINE"

"I ain't no fortunate son"--CCR

"We have shared the incommunicable experience of war..........We have felt - we still feel - the passion of life to its top.........In our youth our hearts were touched with fire"

Oliver Wendell Holmes, Jr.
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote