View Single Post
Old 09-14-2004, 01:21 PM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 

Interestingly, the usual Kerry crusaders out here that normally drive every morsel of a Bush bash to the center of the earth appear to have abandon Rather/CBS to twist slowly in the wind. Even the rabidly Kerryite L.A. Times has approached the Rather caper with a jaundiced eye and less than supportive words. Methinks the DNC squish machine has disconnected from Rather?s skullduggery as too hot to handle and are putting boucoup distance between he and they. Why am I thinking of the lyrics that go, ?Poor Judd is dead, poor Judd Fry is dead?. Ha, I?d bet Sis could name those lyrics and the Broadway stage production in a heartbeat.

Anyway, CBS probably put up a bundle to gain access to worthless, stupid trash, and then set about making it super important, stupid trash. I?m wondering if the all-important mega-secret source will set about collecting another bundle of cash to render the super important, stupid trash, back to the original status of mere, worthless, stupid trash. Might as well snag the suckers both in coming and going, eh?
Tiz election season, the money flowith in torrents and opinions and worthless trash are easy to come by and available in copious amounts.

Scamp