View Single Post
Old 10-03-2004, 07:08 PM

Distinctions
VOM Contributor 

Neil, Neil, Neil. Send ya to school and buy ya books and look what ya done left out, mercy??.just kidding, eh. Are we so callous and uninformed that we do not know of the Communist holocaust that occurred during and after the US presence in Vietnam and SEA. The brutal, brutal murder of a few million folks at the hands of the Communists is swept under the rug by both Kerry and Fonda. The sales pitch by Kerry at the time was that it was ?ludicrous? to think that the Communists would repeat a Stalinist/Mao type mass extermination in SEA. He was deadly wrong at the time; about four million wrong including one third of the Cambodian population, but I suppose his sales pitch was delivered with great eloquence, style and a nice tan. Of course Fonda simply washed the deal with something about ?the people won so don?t bother me with details?. Good to see those two together again as it speaks volumes; watch out, Teresa. He?s now a ?war hero? and Fonda is now in charge of Kerry?s ?Vagina Power? deal. Oh my, oh my. Maybe Fonda is going to get her shit strung out by the fair Ladies of this land that happen to have a very eloquent and informed mind of their own and won?t be intimated or bullied by the wrinkly, pathetic Red Bitch from hell. Hey Jane, sorry the face lift surgery failed miserably but shit happens ya know. Contact Jackson?s surgeons, they probably have some cool tricks, eh.

Scamp